Maria Pellegrini – International Opera ‘Diva’ (see Maria Pellegrini)
‘ I can only say that you are great – very professional.
You have a great voice and I look forward to hearing you again soon! ‘
- Paul was perfect – adding Elvis to our event was a surprise for our guests and our way of encouraging people to get up from their meals, interact, and get the party started. Paul delivered in every aspect – his song selection was bang on, he brought tonnes of energy, he enlivened the room, he engaged every single person. People were delighted to see a “familiar” face and the fun factor went through the roof. I can’t imagine anyone doing as good a job for us as Paul did – he’s obviously got lots of experience and knows just what a party needs. You can’t possibly regret having him at your event – he made ours all the more special and you just can’t go wrong.
Review by Jamie E.
FROM PERTH, ON
- WOW! Paul was fantastic! We found Paul though internet search and listened to his online video and then took a chance that he’d be the ‘ONE’ to give my brother-in-law (who is such a huge Elvis fan) the best birthday celebration ever – Paul did not disappoint! Great performance, great personality and overall crowd pleaser. Thank you, thank you very much Paul! We certainly won’t hesitate in recommending or hiring you again! Cecile Rae and Jean Ruttan
Review by Mary R.
FROM NAPANEE, ON
- Paul was awesome and he was so “Elvis”; he was most definitely a crowd pleaser and is very talented – he looks good, sings good and was absolutely perfect in every way – I would most definitely have him back again or drive to see him perform.
Review by Eleanor M.
FROM ARNPRIOR, ON
- Paul Anthony/Elvis and his band provided a wonderful evening of music and fun for a few hundred delegates arriving from across Canada to attend our organization’s Annual General Meeting. This was the first time we invited an Elvis impersonator, and it truly added magic to an evening of dancing and reminiscing. Comments from our delegates throughout the evening were highly complimentary – Elvis was Elvis (dazzling) and the band was superb! We highly recommend Paul and the band and look forward to inviting them back at future events.
Review by U. Nita S.
FROM OTTAWA, ON
Birthday Party (adult):
- Paul was awesome!! Everyone had a great time sang, danced and enjoyed the show he did…my mother in law was in aw she hasn’t danced like that in years. he focused on her as well as the people in the room!! I will have no problem recommending him for any function. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Review by Sandy G.
FROM OTTAWA, ON
- Paul was an absolute professional. Great entertainer. Kids (who did not know Elvis) to adults had a great time. This was an unforgetable surprise for my wife’s birthday and every guest enjoyed the evening. The house was rocking all evening. Paul was very accomodating to requests on the fly. Paul stayed and chatted (and photo ops) with our guests after he completed the session. Everyone of our friends and family said this was the best birthday party ever. If you want an unforgettable entertainment event, highly recommend Paul (oops Elvis).
Review by Tony M.
FROM KINGSTON, ON